Friday, July 6, 2012

Comics/zine workshop at PMZF


Hey guys,
Pete's Mini Zine Fest 2012 is two weeks away! Are you exxxcccciiitteeeeddd?

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'll be hosting a comics workshop at the fest. If you're interested in creating your own comics and don't know where to start, this is the workshop for you. I'll be going over how to create comics--from the initial idea to finally getting it down on paper--and how to make your DIY books ultra faboo. I'll also talk about how basically any subject you choose can be made into a comic and do a little art demo.

Saturday, July 21st, at 5pm.
Meet at the stage area--once you enter Pete's, just keep walking straight and bam, you're on a stage.
FREE. Just show up.

Oh! In case you're wondering, I've been drawing comics for the past ten years and I host workshops pretty often. Please check out my site for more info--http://www.mdabaie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment